A phrase that the Oxford English Dictionary reports was first used in 1736. It means "to make an inventory of the merchandise, furniture, etc., in one's own possession, recording its quantity and present value, or to make a careful estimate of one's position with regard to resources, prospects, or the like."

Monday, September 17, 2007

I hereby renounce my hair ......

Hehe...almost, not quite.

I visited Dr. Health, Indiranagar yesterday for my hair-loss blues. I've been losing those thinning strands on the scalp for the last several years. But somehow it has begun to seem that the silent-culprits who were playing test matches on my head till now, have started playing 20-20! What an acceleration ? !! They are falling like the free-all we witness every year in Cubbon Park during autumn.

The first step in the therapy read "Shave your head!". Thankfully, it didn't stop there, it said "If not comfortable, go for a machine cut and ensure the strands are as small as possible.". I didn't quite have the guts to go for the former (what if they didn't grow back ? :P ), hence went for the latter.

Presenting to you, my latest avatar :))

1 comment:

lekha said...

Hey! luks cute...:)